what should i do...im so confused?

ok here is the deal, i haven't been under any stress lately, been regular with my cycles and everything. I was supposed to start my period on the 27th of this month and so far nothing. i had breast tenderness like a week ago but now they are normal. I have no nausea, or anything. What should i do? I dont want to take a test and get a negative result.

earlier this morning i did have a salty taste in my mouth for a minute then it was gone!

mommyndamakin

Asked by mommyndamakin at 2:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• its only been a day & 1/2, hormone levels can cause your period to be off too, not just stress. Start worrying & take a test when you're 5 days late.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• You have to take the test or you won't know for sure. I didn't get morning sickness until about three weeks after my missed period.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:46 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Sounds like a test is in order. Since your period was due Wednesday, try testing Monday.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010