What were some of the things you couldnt live without the first year of parenting?

I mean things you could buy. Not your boobs LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• TV!!!! haha thats all i remember i didn;t have the internet but being a new mom. while dad was working and being home taking care of a brand new baby and your all done cleaning.. tv was my best friend lol
    LOVE_mygirls58

Answer by LOVE_mygirls58 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• The leapfrog soother music maker that soothed my daughter to sleep every night until she was 2 1/2. The vibrating baby seat. A stroller/car seat combo. Your baby's first year---a book given by my pediatrician I referred to it countless times to calm my worries. I could come up with so much more, but that's a good start.
    oregonmom22

Answer by oregonmom22 at 3:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• The baby swing.... the sling.... those were my two favourite things. My youngest was not happy unless he was in motion, both of these kept me sane! LOL!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• womb sound bear, Books, Swing, Hand covers to keep him from scratching his face, Bitter biscuts(age appropriate), Cloth diapers for burp rags, Lots of onsies, Lots of crib sheets for accedents, Boncy seat and eventually around age one Backyardagains DVD
    Mamaof2boys1802

Answer by Mamaof2boys1802 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• HIS SWING!!!! a dish washer!! lol, cleaning bottles sucks..umm..onsies bibs, you seem to go through onesies and bibs like nobodies business, blankets....umm...everything else kinda fell into place, but the swing was a true life savor!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• vinegar and baking soda for the diaper pail. onesies and washcloths. my spouse. baby food mill. vitamin e for my sore nipples. my job, to get me away from the colicky baby. hylands teething tabs.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• bouncy chair!!!

and a WRAP!!! oh man I wish I had the wrap for the first two - it saved my sanity for the third baby.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:34 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Sleep. Oh, and free (family) babysitting.
    Anonymous

• My daughter spend a huge amount of time in her boppy lounger pillow the first few months - it's what I always buy for baby showers now!!

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3812962
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• the baby swing..
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 4:39 PM on Jan. 29, 2010