Ever heard of google?

Why are there so many just questions on here today? Like, things you could google and find out the answer just as easy. Not the ones wanting opinions or advice, but there are so many just questions..like to ask questions. Google is my best friend online ha. :)

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, I've been noticing that too today... Pretty sure it's the same person with obviously WAY too much time on her hands.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:14 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yes it's getting a bit annoying. I think it's time for me to find something else to do...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• someone has TOO much time on their hands.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yeah, like us! LOL.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 3:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Why do we have to do the research they already have the answers to. The site is for people who really need advice. This is not a game show.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Sure, Google isgreat, but sometimes, it sucks to look through all the hits to find the answer. You just never know who might already know the answer to some random question. I don't know which questions you're referring to, but I'm going to look now. I'm bored. I've got the time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yea, I wasn't refering to the ones where people were wanting real advice or knowing if someone else had gone through it, there was someone or a few people posting random questions, just..anything that you could find as soon as you google or look it up.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Sometimes the answers you find on Google don't give you the kind of info you can learn from other peoples experiences.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2010