We are expecting twins (genders unknown), any suggestions on names that go with claire or myles?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow! so happy for you! Congratulations! Good luck with the names! and of course the pregnancy!! :)
    Rjmjpappy

Answer by Rjmjpappy at 4:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My dh and I had IVF(first pg) and second we had three embies transfered.
    I picked two girls names and two boys names. If you do that then when you find out the genders youve already got names picked. I would pick names that go together (w/each other) rather than w/your older kids. Have fun!:)
    Anonymous

• Claire and chloe!!!!

Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Congrats! Mya and Myles for boy/girl!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:22 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Awwe. Mya and Myles are really cute.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 5:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I am also having twins (boy/girl, 19 weeks) and I am pretty sure we are gonna name the girl Layla... but I can't come up with a good boy name! I don't really have any suggestions for you... just wanted to let you know we have something in common! LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2010