baby got back song-

OK, you know that friends episode where Ross gets the baby to laugh by singing the 'I like big butts' song? be honest- how many people have sang that to their babies- worked like a charm for me, but I have a feeling it was NOT the first time she's had the song sung to her!

ItsMe89

Asked by ItsMe89 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ill have to try it! I know the song word for word & it always get me in a good mood. Why wouldnt it work for the little one?
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 4:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I remember that episode, but I've never tried it on my babies. I guess I thought twinkle- twinkle would be easier for them to learn.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:06 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I love that episode! When Ross is like "I'm the worst father ever." and later Rachel says "She's all about the ass!"

Haven't tried singing it to my kids but they like the version off of Shrek when Donkey is singing it.
    Anonymous

• It's my ringtone for when either of my parents call. When my niece or son are cranky, I play it for them. I don't know if it's the song or the phone itself, but it works!
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2010