can you get pregnant right after the pill

So i stopped taking the pill about 4 week's ago had what i thought to be a normal period on the 22 and it only lasted 3 day's so is there a chance i can still get pregnant even though it was only a 3 day period or do i have to wait for a longer period but then again mine are never that long to begin with it may last 4 day's...

HELP PLEASE

my cycle is every 28 days

bonniemommy100

Asked by bonniemommy100 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It usually takes about a month for the hormones to level out to normal before you can get pregnant again. Sometimes it wont take as long and some times it can take longer. It all depends. Good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 4:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My former assistant got pregant while taking the pill (swears she always took it at the same time and never missed one), on her honeymoon, with twins.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• It can happen right away, or it could take months. It all depends on the woman, everyone is different.
    Anonymous

• I was on the pill for almost 5 years and I got pregnant the first month I went off, which also just happened to my bff. She was on it for 6 years and thought she would have at least 6 months. hehehe...She is 15 weeks preg now also preg the first month off the pill.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I got pregnant the week after I went off the pill.
    Anonymous

• Thank you all for all the help hopefully me and my SO will be able to conceive our frist child together (i have 2 from another relationship)
    bonniemommy100

Answer by bonniemommy100 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• What about all the people who get pregnant accidentally because they missed a pill?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:20 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• yah i got pregnate while on the pill i missed one or 2 pills.
    Anonymous