Bachelorette Party Food (Adult Content)

Anyone else have some good recipes for the "adult" party?

Better Than Sex Cake:
1 c. flour
1 c. chopped nuts
1 stick butter, softened
1 (8 oz.) cream cheese
1 c. confectioners' sugar
2 (8 oz.) cartons Cool Whip
3 c. milk
2 (3 1/2 oz.) pkg. instant chocolate pudding

Combine flour, nuts and butter and mix thoroughly. Press on bottom of greased 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes then let cool.

Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and one carton Cool Whip. Beat until smooth and spread over cooled crust. Combine milk and chocolate pudding. Beat 3 minutes and spread over cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip on top. Keep refrigerated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Yeah..skip the cake..add pizza and alcohol, call the mens exotic dance club and reserve a table..
    Anonymous

• jello shots!

My mom used to make a penis cake for partys...not sure how they got it that shape but then she would toast coconut and sprinkle it near the "balls" to make it look like hair. It was always a hit!

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I was asking for recipes.
    Anonymous

• Buttery Nipple Shot:
    1/2 shot butterscotch schnapps
    1/2 shot Bailey's® Irish cream

The Butterscotch Schnapps makes up the bottom layer. The top layer of Baileys should be added using a spoon. This is a layered shot. Delicious!
    Anonymous

• HAHA: http://www.theeroticbakery.com/category.asp?CategoryID=1&type=2&gclid=CID8w6bUyp8CFSEbawodnyfE0Q

I'm sorry, but thats hilarious.
    Anonymous

• Better than sex cake

Bake a German chocolae cake according to box directions (any chocolate works, but this flavor is best IMO). When done, but still warm, poke full of holes using the end of a thin dowel, wooden spoon, skewers, whatever you have. Slightly heat a can of sweetened condensed milk and pour over cake. Let sit to soak in for 10-15 minutes. Slightly warm caramel or caramel butterscotch ice cream topping, and pour over cake. Spread 8oz thawed Cool Whip over the top. Top with drizzled chocolate syrup & extra caramel sauce, or sprinkle on crushed Butterfinger or toffee candy bar (skor, heath, ec). Or leave plain, or sprinkle on mini chocolae chips, whatever sounds good.

The bachelorette party I went to consisted of supper at a new bar & grille, then drinks at the "hostess" house.
    Anonymous

• Anyone have any meat or side dish recipes?
    Anonymous

• Why did you post the recipe for the cake if you were just looking for recipes and what is the difference if it is a bachelorette party if you are only looking for recipes? Just choose the types of foods you usually like to serve for parties, I guess. Are the recipes supposed to have sexual innuendo, or not? I am just confused by the question and the reaction to the playful answers. Maybe it is me....if so, just ignore me!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 6:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well, I personally think it is rude to ask for recipes if you do not share one. And well, some people have different themes they take for different things. With kids parties, you can serve bright colored food if you wish. It is just the THEME of it all. They are ADULT recipes, so take it how you wish.. With the heading and that statement, then yes. So thank you for your concern, but I am answering your statement.

Anonymous

• http://loverslane.com/shop.axd/Bachelorette

Penis cake pans, cookie cutters, napkins, straws, party favors... everything you could possibly need for a bachelorette party!!

alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2010