Do they have a thing on the internet for men, that is the same thing as cafemom?

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 5:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• it's not exactly the same because it has different owners and what not. ...but i believe it's called cafedad.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• There used to be Daddyden and daddaily, but I don't think they exist anymore. Not sure though. My husband was a member for quite a while.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I never thought there would be enough members for a group like that....Look at men's magazines vs. women's magazines. Men don't tend to dwell on things like women do, or to want to compare and get a lot of different opinions. Not that they don't care about their kids or families, but they just do it in a different way. Can you picture a man sitting at the computer at 11pm asking questions about breastfeeding or potty training? Or even how to discipline their teenager for overusing the cell phone...I honestly can't!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 6:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 7:35 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• The thing with sites like that is that dads who are Mr. Moms don't have much in common with stereotype dads and won't get much advice on their about children and parenting and whatnot. The place to get that domestic type of advice and quicker responses in general would be right here.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:16 AM on Sep. 14, 2010