Are there any legitimate work at home jobs that dont require some type of fee & can really bring in an income?

Single mother of two boys struggling to find work & really need something that can work with my schedule & bring in an income i' am all these boys got & i am willing to do anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have a list of companies that hire home based workers on my website. They are all legit and pay per job or per hour... Good Luck!

http://www.sabrinascloset.info/work-at-home-jobs.php

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:37 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 7:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I have a journal on my profile - check it out. It is called - How kgb_ helps me stay home. And btw - there is NEVER a cost to you and I don't 'get' anything for referring you. I just like to help other mom's out!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2010