how to tell if ur mate is bored wit the relationship

Asked by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• If you have to ask, he probably is.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• 5 Easy Ways To Spice Up Your Relationship
    Dec 10, 2007 ... If you'd like to turn your relationship around in just 10 days, ... Signs of a Bored Partner - How Can I Spice Up My Relationship? ...

Answer by vbruno at 11:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I get bored easily in relationships. My inner child likes to come out and play and stir things up. I do things spontaneous and unexpected. I make my guy ask himself "what will she think up next?" I try to keep it fun and playful. I don't burden him with things I can handle on my own. We don't live together so that helps. Time apart helps as well. (anxious anticipation for the next time we get together is a plus) Beware of ruts especially if you live together. Take time just for the two of you if you have family, friends who like to spend time with you. Alternate on where you'd like to go or what you would like to do. You choose one time and him the next. If all else fails meet him at the door naked. If that bores him then he has issues other than boredom!

Answer by admckenzie at 1:00 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• You can always tell that one of you is bored when the sex becomes boring.

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• You can tell when the sex is boring he doesnt ask for as much or you can just feel that hes not emotion. He just does it and then its over.

Answer by crzymomof5 at 3:08 AM on Jun. 26, 2008

• Sometimes you wonder why you stay in a relationship when things are to the point of sex every 2-3 mo. LOL!!!

Answer by perfectkitten at 5:17 AM on Dec. 9, 2008