Did anyone else watch "The Doctors-The Crisis in Haiti" this morning?

OMG it was so awful. I wish there was something I could do. There was an 18 month old baby girl who had lost all the skin off of her leg but hadn't had any treament until the physicians from "The Doctors" got there. It was awful. I cried the whole time I watched it.

Anyone else just feel so stuck? I feel like there is just nothing I can do. I wish I could get on a plane right now and go volunteer or that I had more money so I could send something.

Those poor people. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:23 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• oh no, i didnt even know it was on. it's very upsetting the conditions over there. maybe they'll put it on hulu or somewhere.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• do you know where i can see the repeat
    Anonymous

• No- I was not watching Tv this morning. Working on the taxes this am- Sometimes, with stories like this 1, it's better to turn it off if watching is just making your feel more helpless and hopeless-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 8:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2010