3 year olds birthday party

I need ideas as to what I can do for my three year olds birthday. The last two birthdays, we haven't had the money to do anything big, and this year I want to do something really special. Her birthday is in April, so I was thinking about taking her to an indoor kiddie water park, but cant find any close... Any ideas?

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• start by looking into what you actually have near you. No sense planning a party no one will want to travel to.
    Anonymous

• I guess I should have included, we are still doing her family birthday thing. But we want to take her somewhere and do something, just the three of us. Our son is staying with his grandma, becuase he will only be 6 months old.

*OP*
    Anonymous

• Zoo, Chuck-E-Cheese, or you can just ask her where she wants to go. She's old enough to have an idea of what she wants to do.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2010