ever feel like screaming!!!!!????

im so emotional! i went to work today and the client(meaning dog) would not behave then pooped and peed everywhere. the owner didnt come a get the dogs for another hour and a half! i just started crying, then my mother and father started yelling at me for no reason, then i end up having a pain in my side that topped it. why is early pregnancy so difficult!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Hormones hormones hormones!!!

I remind everyone around me that my pregnancy makes me a little batty at times....so that they can beware of my shorter-than-usual fuse!

Remember to BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And vent to someone who is a good listener and who understands...
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• i vented to my husband when he got home. it was nice. ah i was on the verge of kill those dogs!!! so i just ended my business cause i cant to it anymore the mental and physical stress is too much and the strain on my back i just said F it! no more!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• omg, just about everything sent me over the edge. if someone told me NO, that was it, i was done. my hormones and emotions just took over completely. it was horrible. i hated it b/c i knew i was being overly-emotional but i couldn't help it.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:29 PM on Jan. 29, 2010