Why there are so many racist black people? I dont understand serious segeration is over but for some reason blacks still hate whites.

Someone please explain it to me so I can understand how blacks hate whites and I can see it. Its like there is a group of them or even one black person and I always get the evil eye.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just because you don't see any racism towards black people, does not mean it doesn't still happen. You are really going to say that black people should be over the suffering and hatred they have suffered and still suffer? Shame On You!
    Anonymous

• Ditto Previous Answerer!
    Anonymous

• Where is serious segregation over? What happyland do you live in? I live in the most segregated city in the US.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:04 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• popcorn

Anonymous

• I am white and severely stunned by your ignorance.
    Anonymous

• I had nothing to do with any of the hatred personally so instead black people attack all the whites as a whole? So if I get raped by a black man I should say screw it I hate all black people?
    Anonymous

• "Just because you don't see any racism towards black people, does not mean it doesn't still happen. You are really going to say that black people should be over the suffering and hatred they have suffered and still suffer? Shame On You!"

Ya, 'cause they're all still slaves and everything.
    Anonymous

• You really are an idiot! Here is your sign!
    Photobucket
    Anonymous

• No we are all slaves, we all work even us white people do. we are all slaves towards the government. You work and pay taxes.
    Anonymous

• WTH!! This is an intro for me to actually say somethin here!! I am not responsible for any thing that has happened to anyone of color. My skin is not black. Why should anyone of color hate me?? Is there really such a thing as reverse racisim????? I don't think so,I think that if a person is judging me because I am not black and hateing ME because I am not the color,sex or whatever they want me to be then they are discrimnating~pure and simple!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone hating because of a persons skin color is wrong~Shame on anyone who is doing IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous