Christians,do you know your not suppose to worry and pray about everything?

When we pray we are filled with the holy spirit and for a time we can be worry free,have you prayed today and what do you worry about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am a Christian and I will pray how I like, thank you and I will let you do the same.
    Anonymous

• For me I used to worry alot and I didn't know that when I prayed I was being filled up with the holy spirit,so then I was able to be worry free for a couple of hours,praying works!
    Anonymous

• Praying is the most important thing a Christian can do, because we are being filled up spiritually.I hear alot of Christians don't pray enough or not at all and it's sad they don't know they can have peace in whatever they are going through.
    Anonymous

• I agree, i think of these two scriptures when i start to worry about things that i cant control.

“Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let your petitions be made known to God.”—Phil. 4:6.

(Matthew 6:32-34) For all these are the things the nations are eagerly pursuing. For YOUR heavenly Father knows YOU need all these things. 33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness.

Anonymous

• Anytime I worry or stress about something, I pray and give my worries or stresses to God. I know that whatever happens it is in God's hands so why worry about it. I used to be so wound up worrying about everything and i mean everything. Now i know God will always take care of me and my family.
    happy2bamommy86

Answer by happy2bamommy86 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Yup.. sure do
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes! God has promised to supply all of our needs. When we worry we call God a liar.
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 5:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2010