IUD HELP?(PARAGUARD)

OKAY LADYS I HAVE HAD MY IUD SINCE MY SON WAS BOUT 8 WKS OLD AND HE IS NOW 6 MONTHS. . . . . LAST MONTH I HAD A TOTAL NORM. PERIOD AND THIS PAST SAT I STARTED BLEEDING REALLY BAD I HAVE NEVER BLEED SO BAD N MY LIFE W/O THEE EXCEPTION OF HAVING MY SON ;) LOL ND I HAD BAD STOMACH PAINS AND REALLY BAD MIGRAINS W/BLURRED VISION. HAS THIS HAPPENED TO ANY ONE BEFORE? IF SO WHAT DID THEE DRS SAY?

ZARYUS_MOMMY

Asked by ZARYUS_MOMMY at 8:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Health

• I would call your doctor. That doesn't sound normal at all. You may be having complications with the IUD...I would definitely call your doctor. If you're worried enough to come on here looking advice, then you should really talk to your doctor. Good luck, hope everything works out.
    Anonymous

• I DID I WAS IN THEE ER ON SAT THEY GAVE ME SO MUCH DRUGS BEFORE I LEFT AND I DNT EVEN REMEBER WHAT THEY SAID. . . . I WENT FOR A FOLLOW UP AND THEY JUST TOLD ME THEY THOUGHT I HAD AN CONCEPTION AND THEE IUD DID ITS JOB???? BT WHY WUD I HAVE MIGRAINS?
    ZARYUS_MOMMY

Answer by ZARYUS_MOMMY at 8:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Have you checked your string? Is it in place? The reason you got a migrane is because you had a lot of blood loss. I would talk to my health care provider. Eat some meat or take some iron pills. Drink plenty of fluids. Call your doctor. NOW>sheesh.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• LOL I HAVE BEEN TO THEE DR ALREADY AS I SAID BEFORE THEY PUT ME ON HORMONES TO SLOW THEE BLEEDING BUT IM JUS CURIOUS WAS THIS REALLY A MISCARRY? IV NEVER HAD ONE BEFORE
    ZARYUS_MOMMY

Answer by ZARYUS_MOMMY at 8:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2010