Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cash assistance in michigan???

what are the requirements no bashing plzzz

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

Answers (2)
  • Try to go to your department of human services website.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

  • you must have children at home, if you are unemployed you will be referred to the JET program where you will have 4 weeks to find a job in order to remain eligible

    Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.