What lotion are good for very sensitive skin?

marievegan

Asked by marievegan at 8:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Health

• I buy Eucerin calming cream, my daughter has sensitive skin and her legs get itchy when dry, this works great. Eucerin also has a sensitive skin one.
    Anonymous

• Cetaphil
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Aveeno for baby with the blue top. No dyes or fragrance plus it has dimethicone in it that forms a barrier to keep the moisture in without feeling greasy We use it twice daily on g-son with severe eczema. St. Ives Intensive Healing is also good I use for myself. It is also hypoallergenic (no dyes, fragrance )
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My daughter has eczema and I've been using Aquafor, it's great and doesn't seem to sting.
    vowens82

Answer by vowens82 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Aveena products, Curel, Nuetrogena
    Anonymous

• Cetaphil. My mom works at a dermatolgists office and he recommended it to me to use on my 6 month old. He has eczema. It has worked wonders for him and does not irritate his skin what so ever...and babies have the most sensitive skin there is.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• oh op I know what you mean. I have a bad bad rash on my arm and neck, and breast right now from lotions with leaf juice and ginger in them. But I don't know what else to use either. sigh. Hope you feel better.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 9:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I think Keri lotion is good. It might feel a little heavy but I used to work as a nurse and hospitals seem to provide it to patients alot. You could try it; it's non-allergenic i think.
    mamakitty53

Answer by mamakitty53 at 4:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• coconut oil

Answer by rkoloms at 6:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2010