what do I do?

I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with the guy I thought I would marry, we were together for 3 years but where rocky where I conceived. I told him I was pregnant and he totally freaked out and told me to abort and he will have nothing to do with it. So I tried dealing the best I could with it then 3 weeks later he got ahold of me to talk to cry to me telling me he was sorry and he freaked and doesn't want to be without me. i decided to give it another go and he started acting funny again so I cut it off. He got ahold of me AGAIN yesturday wanting to hang out, which we did but towards end of night asked if I wanted to come stay with him.. I told him that wouldn't be right and that I don't know if he's talkin with anyone and don't want to get involved, got mad left called me when got home and was saying "I'm home alone no one was with me and ended conversation by saying him saying yes drill sergaent. haven't talk since

mommy2be402

Asked by mommy2be402 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• Sounds inmature on his part, but what again is the question? If it's "what to do"? sounds like avoiding him would be a good one, but then again, you've cracked in going and hanging out with him etc.
    Anonymous

• At this point if you are keeping the bay, just TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Really, YOU and the BABY are the most important people to worry about. He needs to talk to a counselor, priest, etc.,

I am sure you did not FORCE him to have unprotected sex (that is how you get pregnant. I am sure he knows that). No, I am not being judgmental.

Good luck.
    Anonymous

• I WOULD GO GET A "PROTECTIVE ORDER"
    AND
    MAKE him stay away !!!!!!
    You can come to my profile, if you want more help♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Well you are pregnant with his child right? You will have to be involved with him because a child deserves a chance to know who their dad is and have a relationship with him. If you want to have some time apart that's ok, but I think spending some time with him will be ok. You need to make him understand that you and the baby are package deal if he wants to spend time with you and be with you.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I would wait for a grand gesture of some type to let you know he is serious about your relationship as well as about being a father. It has to be about all 3 of you now, not just the two of you!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I agree with lwencope.

You three (you, BF and the baby) are a family now whether you guys like it or not. It's not like his freaking out now will erase the past of his sperm donation, or you being mad at him will erase the fact that he's the father.

You have to sit down like grown-ups and at least figure out a working parent relationship for this child.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2010