what has your kid said that they got from another kid at school that shocked you?

My 6 yr old told me today that his friends older sis (he thinks she is in 2nd or 3rd grade), called his friend a DICK FACE.
I was at a loss for words. Ugh. The worst part about school is the things they pick up from other kids....

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in General Parenting

• My 6 year old first grader came home a few weeks ago and said I know what GAY means and her definition was Two girls kissing I was not Happy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Some one in the same grade as my dd(She's in second) said "F*** you." to her and on another day called her a "f***ing fatasss"... That reallllly p*ssed me off, but the issue has since been resolved.
    WatermelonNerd

Answer by WatermelonNerd at 9:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My 7th grade SD heard someone on the t.v. say "suck it" and she said, "but that girl doesn't have anything to suck!" OMG! My jaw dropped...and I replied with, "That's not an appropriate thing to be coming out of your mouth!"
    aklebeyers

Answer by aklebeyers at 9:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• My 3 yo called me a bitch today. My 3 YO!!! Although saldy, I think I am to blame, not daycare. I joke with my brother calling him a bitch all the time. Time to WATCH IT.

I did have a first grade student of mine, FEMALE, tell me she was kicked in the nuts. That was lovely.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 9:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• sadly**
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:00 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• AAAAND this is why I homeschool and didnt have my kids in daycare. The absolute foulness that comes from these young kids is astonishing, and I dont want my kids having any part of it :(

Anonymous

• To anon 10:40, not socializing your kids by keeping them inside is not going to help the matter any. Sooner or later they are going to be around other kids, and they do pick up bad habits. Its our jobs as parents to help thwart off these bad habits as they appear. (IMO)
    Anonymous

• My five year old told me to "shut your ass" I'm not even sure what that means!
    Anonymous

• So far he's been picking up all kinds of crap about the bible. We are not Christian. Unfortunately, a few of his most outspoken classmates are, and were never taught to keep it to themselves.
    Anonymous

• kids for some reason always learn the things you dont want them to learn the fastest......its like they know they shouldnt be doing/saying something and that makes it stick in their brain all the more.......
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 29, 2010