where did you meet....

your man?

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 7th grade math class
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Where I used to work..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:51 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• We actually met online. I sound so pathetic
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• We met at work, we were both Security Officers working at a casino...n he was my boss =] well supervisor... Guess he was smitten, because he switched departments to be with me =]
    Anonymous

• 10 grade English Lit. I was dating a meathead who was not nice to me. He was a huge hulking guy and my dh was tall but really scrawny. My dh insulted the other guy because he was being rude to me. Trevor could have crushed him in a second and did threaten to break his nose. lol
    Anyway after that we were friends and we both secretly had a crush on the other. Nathan moved away for a year and when he came beck he saw me working in an ice cream shop and came over and asked me out. He was shocked when I said yes. He thought I was out of his league and I thought he was out of mine. :D
    We have been together 14 years and married 11.
    Nathan + Melissa = ♥♥♥
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 9:59 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• we met at work, my dad is his boss. i needed a job and my dad helped me get the job...then i met HIM,my man :) my love :)
    momOF2Girls0710

Answer by momOF2Girls0710 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• at a club
    evelyn334

Answer by evelyn334 at 10:12 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• a club- I was firends with his sister already
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:18 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• In his house at a Bbq, I came with a friend of his. We didnt really talk to each other much.
    Then met again at his house, my lame friend (at the time) wanted to throw me a party for my bday, but then when I got to her place she decided she wanted to hang out with the guy she was shagging and dragged (drug?, whatever) me along. Her boy toy was at my DH's house.
    That time he actually talked to me - and a whole lot more. What can I say, it was my bday and I was shnockered! He got my # from that chic, called me up and wanted to date - I figured, hell, why not?
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 10:24 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Sophomore year in high school. We've been 'together' since just after Christmas our Junior year - that was 10 years ago!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:25 PM on Jan. 29, 2010