fun bus or bounce-u?

has anyone ever been to or had a party at bounce-u or on a fun bus? my son is going to be 3 in june- i always plan way ahead- and i am looking for something that will make my life less hectic this year. what was your experience like with either of these places?

brodysmama23

Asked by brodysmama23 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• By bounce-u I am guessing you mean what I would call a bounce house.
    I have been to the bus type party and we have our own bounce house, both rock!
    They are both active and that makes it awesome.
    The one thing I did notice with the bus: some kids did not like being in it without their parent. I am guessing cuz they could not see their parent and we are always telling them to stay away from strangers' cars.
    We bought our own bounce house, we love it! I will tell you though, some kids get outta control and scare/hurt smaller ones.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 10:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I love the bounce house, the kids give you such a big break. more important the kids love the bounce so much its hard to get them out of there sometimes. :)
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 8:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2010