This may be a silly question, but is it more effective to work out in the mornings or in the evenings?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Working out releases feels good endorphins and it is suggested that you start your day off with a work out because it will wake you up and make you feel much better.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Working out early is better, or during a time of day you need that last *umph* to get you through the day... I CANNOT work out in the morning. yuck.. lol... But I do get my workouts in around noon & its almost as if Ive had a nap & am awake & refreshed for the rest of the day.. as above said, working out gives you a boost..
    So if your morning person, do it then... But if just cant do it, do it around lunch.. but its not a good idea to work out late (after 6-7ish) because it may start keeping you up at night..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I dont suppose it matters if im able to and i feel bored to stop me snacking il do a bit of exercise
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 4:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2010