Need new paranormal romance series to read. Suggestions?

I have read The Twilight Saga, Sookie Stackhouse, Black Dagger Brotherhood, Love at Stake series, Riley Jensen Guardian series just to name a few. I also love Stephen King (read them all) and Stewart O'Nan. I have also read the entire Women's Murder Club series and Alex Cross series. I read a lot and I read quickly and I'm already out of books. So I need some good suggestions based off of the faves I have listed. Thanks!

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 10:26 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Entertainment

• laurell k hamilton, she has two series that are good, the anita blake series has roughly 15 books in it and is still going strong (so far she has planned 20 books), and her meridith gentry series i think it has about 8 books so far and she is still writting those as well.

I am hooked and love them. Also check out mary janice davidsons the undead series it is cute and funny, book 1 is called undead and unwed I love the series when i want a quick read that puts me in a good mood.

Sherylin kenyon is another great author with some really interesting books that all have a romantic underlining.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:33 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• well, it's not a romance one but Percy Jackson and the Olympians is a good series, the first book is coming out in a movie, The Lightning Thief, soon. The author of the Twilight saga actually refered it
    Anonymous

• Sounds cool. The movie looks amazing.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:31 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• yeah, it's all about mythology and half-bloods going on quests and stuff. they encounter greek gods, and titans. at first it's a little confusing, having to remember which god is which, and remember their names.
    Anonymous

• Anita Blake keeps popping up. Maybe I'll have to try that series.Thanks! Sherylin kenyon...did she do Born of Ice? I couldn't stand that book. I actually threw it away after I read about 1/2 of it.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:41 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• yeah she did but it was a different series, try her dark hunter series at first i was skeptical but my cousin married a author and she told me to read it and then handed me a few of the dark hunter books and they got really good so now i pick them up when i find new ones.

Anita is HUGE, and has a strong fan base. Laurell is an amazing writer. After reading every anita book out there i started on the merry gentry books laurell has written and now i am hooked on both series lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 10:48 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Very cool! I think I will def. try Anita Blake. And maybe I'll give Kenyon another try...maybe =)
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• there is a really great series of books by Iris Johanson.The main character is Eve Duncan.Her daughter was murdered and Eve still sees her ghost.It is a awesome series,you should really try them!!
    barndogsgrl

Answer by barndogsgrl at 4:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Another aurthur is Kelly Armstrong, i think the series is "women of the otherworld" or something like that. Its full of werewolves, vamps and stuff like that. Its def one of my favs and up there with LK Hamilton. I am a bigggg fan of the Riley Jensen series as well. Just fin the latest book and hanging out for the next.
    Aeroney

Answer by Aeroney at 8:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Heather Graham has quite a few Paranormal Romance .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2010