ChaCha?

Anybody here worked with this site before? Can you explain to me how it works? Cost to start, do you work whenever you have time to log on etc.? Any and everything you can tell me about it would be helpful. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Money & Work

• I used to do ChaCha. It's a fun thing, if you're into learning new things! My job when I did it was to answer questions that popped up on my computer screen. I had to look around online and find the answer to whatever question it was. People text in requesting anything from weather reports to jokes to trivial information, etc. All sorts of questions lol. I'ts been over a year since I worked with ChaCha though, so I know it's probably changed. Back then, I could work whenever i wanted just by logging on to the dashboard. It was a great, legit way to make a little extra cash. But here's a tip. If you do pass the test and start working for them, choose to get the debit card for payment, don't do the direct deposit to your bank account because they WILL NOT deposit it til you have $100 in earnings. With the debit card (at least back then) you get access to the money much much quicker.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I took the test and failed. Sad. But I ended up doing freelance writing and make alot more money anyway :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Thanks for the tip April!
    Anonymous

• I used to do chacha - they are a JOKE! They are NOT consistent. They just cut pay by HALF again. I now do kgb - it is similar, but the system is MUCH better and the pay is MUCH more stable a well as advertise. They even have an ad playing on SB SUNDAY!! DURING the game! I have a journal on my page about it - Check it out and let me know!! I will help you as much as I can.

It costs NOTHING - EVER!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 10:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2010