Would you continue to associate with someone if they told you they were a white pride nationalist?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes. But limited. And i would also make it very clear that i disagreed with their views and that it would be very disrespectful towards me if they expressed those views to me or my children. And if they messed with any of my family (my older brother and sister are half Asian), well, of course that would be the end of it.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• No. I am white and honestly, I'm kind of scared of the white pride people.
    Anonymous

• I don't even know what that is.
    Anonymous

• Nope. My 1st husband was not white, making 2 of my kids 1/2 breeds. (I say that in jest, for those of you about to freak out. My girls know it and it makes them laugh and I dont care what you think, they are the ones that matter.) Plus, I dont understand it or even know what it 'really' is and I am secure enough to say that the lack of understanding and knowledge makes me a bit frightened of them.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 10:49 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• no. I cannot understand these people's point of view and would never even humor them with questions about their views. The entire withe pride foundation makes me sick. the American country was robbed from many different native tribes- I think it is idiotic for some whities to rant and rave about how we need to "purify OUR country" blah, blah, blah.
    Anonymous

• White pride people are people who are white and think it's right. Meaning, they are racist against all other people of color.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Considering the fact that my dh is not white and my kids are biracial... hell no!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 10:52 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• Nope, I would wonder what motives they had for hanging out with my blended family.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 10:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• No
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 10:55 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• no
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 10:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2010