How mad are you at hubby right now?

Cause I know I'm not the only one...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not really mad just annoyed.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• well right now i'm ok with him. earlier i was annoyed cuz we ran to the store and all he wanted to do was spend spend spend...he always does this when we get paid. like we don't have bills. ugh
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• you caught me on an off day because I not that mad at him right now...I will update tomorrow though lol
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 11:16 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I'm never mad at him but I do get annoyed.
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• im mad. i hate when people give those im not... or i never do answers!
    Anonymous

• I was the other day. I was so mad at him that I told him that I wasn't his maid or his mother and that I'm really tired of picking up after him. He has two hands and two feet he needs to start using them. I think I'm just cranky because aunt flow is visiting. But I am really tired of picking up after him especially after the last time I cleaned really good he told me that now all we need to do is keep up with it and it won't be as big of a mess but he hasn't been sticking to that and that irritated me.
    kimosgirl08

Answer by kimosgirl08 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• when am i not mad at him, some days i wonder why we are even still together lol! we get along great on the surface, but any mention of feelings, emotions, or talking and its over! the only time he wants to talk is after a huge blow out, and i just dont want to go there all the time! but everyday he shows me in little ways how selfish he is! i dunno i just dont feel like im his priority!
    Anonymous

• I am not mad at the moment at all. We all have our days though.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 12:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Not mad at all lol I wish I could be with him but I will get to in just over a month :)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 12:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I'm just sick of hearing people bitch about their husbands. If you're unhappy with your husband, why are you with him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2010