I want romance and communication...is that too much to ask???

my bf and i have been together nearly 4 years and there seems to be NO progress! he is 22, i am 25, i know that younger guys think differently than mature women, but geesh! he expects for me to do EVERYTHING for myself! but honestly if i wanted that i would be by myself. yet i am supposed to help him when he asks. we went shopping today and all i got was a 15 dollar tube of lipgloss and he raises sand. we go out to eat and he leaves me before i even sit the baby in the chair to go make his own plate. he gripes over every dollar i spend. any time i try to have a talk ab us, he is full of all kinds of sarcasm and giggles...is he just not ready to be with me or is he just immature and needs time to grow??? how loving/affectionate are your SOs...and how often do you sit down and discuss ur relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    READ YOUR OWN QUESTION HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOES THAT NOT TELL, YOU SOMETHING ?????

GO TO MY PROFILE ??????
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It sounds to me like you are ready to move on. Build a great life with your child...

Answer by rkoloms at 6:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think that the fact that you think you're "mature" at age 25, yet you're hanging around with a man-child such as you have described, speaks volumes about your level of general cognitive development.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010