what really grinds your gears?

when people call or text me asking to borrow money! my gosh get a job and stop mooching off of people... it seems like the only time people know me is when they want money.... the answer is NO NO NO NO... especially because most of the people who ask have no job!!!.... im so tired of it im not a fricking bank UGHHH....

ok im over it but that felt good! :D

Your turn!

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 11:42 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I hate ignorant people. I just wanna bitch slap them.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 11:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• my hubby is a cheapskate! i am a sahm (with a part time job 2, 12 hours a week). i have to make my $120 dollar check every 2 weeks to cover the water bill on one and the internet on the other and make the rest stretch the next 2 weeks, while he is busy trying to see how high his bank acct can go! i really would love a new shirt....or a bra, many of mine have holes from frequent washing by now lol....and now that income taxes are around he still wont spend more than a lil bit!
    Anonymous

• When I spend time answering a new question, think out my answer, have to delete somethings and reword it because I went over the characters, hit the answer button and "this question has been deleted" pops up!
    Why even ask if you are going to delete right away? there were only 2 other answers! no way you got enough opinions in 2 answers, and it was a serious question too, not some BS question!
    Sorry it just happened.......
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• i hate when people have that " i am the only person" complex. Like, I am the only car on the road, all these other ones mean shit to me so I will continue to drive 10 mph under the speed limit and talk on my phone, or i am the only person in the store, you can wait while i stand in the middle of the isle with my cart blocking the way, and take my time picking out the correct jar of spaghetti sauce. Oh and I hate arrogance too. It can make an attractive person so ugly.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• When they close the cool questions that I have a really awesome answer to!!!
    Oh And I met this guy tonight, but his kid was being kind of a butthole saying my son was cussing and he wasn't, then his kid made a HUGE FREAKING MESS!!! And wouldn't help pick up the toys he got out!!! I mean his dad helped, but the kid was all like, Oh I didn't get that out(When I knew damn well he did because WE SAW HIM GET IT OUT!!!
    I know he has autism or something like that, I think I just have to educate myself on it, my son doesn't have autism and has never been around "autistic(Is that the right word?) kids, so I think I have to educate him about that too.
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 1:11 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• The type of bitch that acts shy and timid acting , comes across like she is SO  innocent and you can tell they are ONLY doing for the attention! WHAT THEY REALLY ARE SAYING IS "LOOK AT ME " Now those are the ones I'd love to bitch slap!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• people who judge people when they know nothing about them only what shit stirring people have told them.
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 4:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010