feet hurting?

So my 21 month old daughter will be doing anything at all and break out of no where saying ow about her feet or legs.. I check her feet and nothing is there and the same for her legs..Could there be anything else to this? i dont understand why she says it hurts if there is nothing wrong with them could she have bone problems or somthing it is really starting to worrie me

gracie43008

Asked by gracie43008 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i'm not sure, my 2yr old has been saying his legs hurt lately...could be growing pains...but my son's legs always end up hurting when it's bedtime...coincidence? i think not
    Anonymous

• lol thats funny i wonder if she is just playing me
    gracie43008

Answer by gracie43008 at 12:08 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Sometimes, they hurt because of growing pains. Some children get cramps in their legs or feet. Either of these would bother any child.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• It sounds like growing pains. Make sure that your child eats a kiwi every day (way more potassium than banana and lots of vitamin C and fiber). Hylands teething tabs really help, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have had the same problem with my 5 yr old for the past 2 years. Walking it off never seemed to help him. I started using Tiger Palm (muscle rub) and it is a miracle. I rmassage it into his foot and put a sock on it. He IMMEDIATELY goes back to sleep. Tiger Balm is the only thin that works for him. I also give him some tylenol at the same time.
    lisa1kelly

Answer by lisa1kelly at 3:23 PM on Feb. 25, 2010