Wife Swap

I was watching wife swap earlier & it got me thinking....
Would you go on wife swap?
Why/why not?
What would be the WORST family for YOU to get stuck w/?
What would you hope to learn?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no i'd be too embarrassed about how DH and DS can act sometimes!
    Anonymous

• No, I wouldn't go on it. For starters, I wouldn't opt to be away from my family for that long. I couldn't handle it, I'd get too homesick. Secondly, I wouldn't want someone telling my husband and son what to do. Not only that, but they only pick families that are extreme in some sort of the way, and we're not weird or super different, lol. I guess if they tried to stick me with an opposite, it would be with a really uptight family, because my husband and I are super relaxed...but not overly so. There's nothing in that area that I really need to learn, in my opinion.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I wouldn't I hate being away from my family i dont think i would be able to handle it... if i would do it the worst family i think i could be with is some kind of farming family....i dont like animals and i dont like poo! i seen one where the had the lady shoveling poop omg i would never!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I don't think I would
    the worst of the ones I have seen is the one where the family on the farm eats raw meat and whatnot (it was wifeswap or the other one what's it called meet your new mommy or something) tere is NO way I would have lasted there for more than aobut 3 hours!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:56 PM on Jan. 29, 2010

• I would... but my husband wouldn't

The worst family would probably be a filthy family with a mouse/roach infested that cusses and won't flush
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Wife Swap? Is this porn?

Answer by rkoloms at 6:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010