Anyone else currently pregnant with twins or already have twins?

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am 19 weeks with boy/girl twins. I am just looking for other moms of twins who might want to chat or just be CafeMom friends. LoL. I don't really have many twin moms on my friend list that I can share & compare experiences with... just looking for some other moms that I have something in common with!

JenMarie2007

Asked by JenMarie2007 at 11:50 PM on Jan. 29, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Look in your area for a Parents of Multiples group. I know that our local parents of multiples group has saved me many of times. My twins were also my third pregnancy however mine were boy/boy twins.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 2:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I'm a twin. You could say i know a little about the subject. You can add me as a friend on here if you like.
    Emma76

Answer by Emma76 at 2:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2010