how old were u when you lost your verginity? do you regret it?

I was 14 way way too young. But at least i dident loose it to some jerk....i actually lost it to one of my bestfreinds i grew up with. We did it for like 15 min and then i was over LOL...it hurt like hell. But he was really gentel and dident get all akward after we are still freinds lol!

ILOVEMYKIDS08

Asked by ILOVEMYKIDS08 at 12:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I was 15 and yes I do regret it because I was only dating the guy for a month and he pressured me. Right before him I was dating a guy for over a year and we didn't. I then had sex with my next boyfriend..had a baby with him. Now with my fiance..we have sex. Even though I wouldn't have my baby girl right now...I REALLY wish I had waited until I met my current boyfriend. It's soooooooooooooo much different when you are truly in love. I've been with my fiance for 2.5 years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was 16 and it sucked lol. After like 5 mins I was like are you doing something wrong? lol It didnt feel like anything was going on and he wasnt small or anything. I guess my mind just didnt want him.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was 16, and i sort of regret it but not really. I dated this guy for 2 years, and then I decided I wanted to. It wasnt great, at all. But i was in "love". I dated him for almost another year, and during that year so many guys tried to get me to cheat or to have a one night stand or so with them, and iw ouldn't do it. I have never cheated and i wasn't going to then. So, i guess i justify it when that since i was WITH him and we were together, I didnt sleep around or have sex with the other guys who tried to get me to while i was dating him.

the only regret i have is i wish my husband was my first, because i was his. but , it was only one guy before him and he knows this.
    Bran6903

Answer by Bran6903 at 12:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• 15, too young. Major regrets, was pressured into it.
    Amy75972

Answer by Amy75972 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was 15 and it was pretty terrible. I was pressured into it by my bf at the time. It was at someones house while they were having a house party, on the floor in some room. It hurt some, but more than anything I was nervous and scared and didn't know what to expect. He turned out to be a real jerk, cheated on me with 2 chicks at the same time. Ah, all is well, i believe that everything happens for a reason.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i was 18, should've waited, it was meaningless, but should've meant everything. I was mad at my parents, literally went out found someome at a party who just wanted to "bang" he thought I'd already done it because I was up for it and found out when he was trying......blood was everywhere, he tried to call me in the days after that, I never responsed...his name I think was Ty..don't remember the last name though. he was a soldier.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was 18 and engaged. I wish I had waited until AFTER we were married. We got married 2 years later and are still married now.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was just shy of my 15th birthday and I do not regret it. Actually It was out of love. We were giving eachother back rubs in front of the fire place and we went from there...He was a little older and so gentle.
    18yrs later we reunited and I had 3 kids with me, he had none...Turned out he wasn't a family man, he had to many years alone.
    I still see him around and we still share a bond.....we would be together if I never would have had kids
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• After reading everyones answers: I feel like ...ug! I was 21. I got preg. 2 months after sleeping w/ him. He was sooo amazing and i was in "love". Now, i know what a deadbeat jerk he really is. I dont regret it: because i have an amazing lil girl! However, i do wish i would have still waited. He is the only one i have been with tho: so i guess im doing okay so far.....ask me in another year! hahahaha!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I was 16.. I wish I would of waited until I met DH since the guy I lost it too didnt mean any thing to me.
    MiSs.SmOkEy

Answer by MiSs.SmOkEy at 1:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2010