Bra suggestion?

Im looking for a good bra.. I have "tshirt bras" that do the trick with tshirts, but im looking for one for everyday shirts and tops. I've tried bras that make my breasts look too big..too small..slopy and just overflowing.

I was a FULL 38C before having kids, now I am almost a 36c..thats what I wear anyways. So, is there a bra that makes you just FEEL great? and also look great?? I dont really want my boobs to look huge or anything, but just full and nice! is that too much to ask for? ;) so..any suggestions? oh..and within reasonable price please! ha :)

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I know victoria's secret is pricey, but I find to get the right bra you sometimes have to pay a little more. Perhaps go in there and have the "bra lady" help you out with sizing, style and suggestions. Even if you don't buy something there you can go some place else and perhaps find something to mimic what you found worked best for you. You know they say that the majority of woman don't even wear the right sized bra for them. Good luck.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 12:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I wear 36C and I actually love my walmart bras. I love this one

Hanes - Beautiful Comfort with Concealing Petals Lightly Lined Wire-Free Bra, Style G51

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I wear Wacaol (sp?) bras. I can usually find last season's styles at Nordstrom Rack, and they're very beautiful as well as supportive.
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 12:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I love these gel cup bras.  Your body heat warms the gel and the cups mould your breasts perfectly.

http://www.lavieenrose.com/catalog/catalog.jsp?subcategory=1022&category=1012

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I'm a 38 d or 40 c depending on the bra and I buy my bras from VS. I use there full coverage unlined cotton or body bras. They are very comfortable and they give me alot of support.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2010