Love dare?

Have any of you ladies done the love dare book challenge thing? I have been wanting to, and just ordered the book. I want to, im not telling hubby tho , i just want to do it and see if he notices and if it bring more joy to our marriage. Our marriage and relationship is great and everything its not perfect, but no ones is. I figured something that can only bring good, why not? :)

Have any of you done this? With or without your husband? Could yall see or tell there was a difference??

(this is not a religious question and no need for any sort of bashing :) , if you dont like it dont reply)

Thanks ladies!

Bran6903

Asked by Bran6903 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I have done it - and it DOES make a difference. Do not quit - go all the way through. My husband is doing it now, and he is a marvelous person and an even better husband because of it.

Your husband will notice. It may take a while if things aren't great - but keep going. Don't give up. Keep praying #1 and even if things don't change right off, start back at the beginning and do it over and over. Our marriages are worth fighting for, for better or for worse... through sickness and health... As long as we BOTH shall live.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 12:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have not done this, But I think it is a good thing to do. And as of now am not married. I am divorced and plan to marry the man I am with in a few months. However, I know that there are so many things in this book that couldve helped my first marriage. And I say Good luck, nothing bad can come out of it. I will def do this one day, maybe a year or two from now. Marriage is never easy. But there are things that cam change the way we think/act toward our spouse that can make a difference in out marriage. And positive things will come from positive actions and thinking. So I am very glad to hear you are trying this with or without hubby. You are making a wonderful choice. Good Luck!! And Congratulations to making this step for your future :-D
    SAHHotMomma

Answer by SAHHotMomma at 12:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• And I also agree with RutterMama. I think if you are having a hard time it may get rough, but it is so important to never give up. When you marry you bind yourself FOR LIFE. And by the grace of God you can pull through, and once you look back, maybe years from now you will see how much stronger it made you both.
    Also when times get hard Pray... It helps so much.
    Take care and Hope you get some good answers to help :-)
    SAHHotMomma

Answer by SAHHotMomma at 12:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2010