Need Bras! Slim figure but HUMONGOUS BOOBS (Yes they are natural!)

I'm normally size 32DD (no implants.. normal size!) (which is good.. Victoria's Secret carries that size) Well I'm pregnant again and my breasts are HUGE! My band size is 34 now.. I'm still quite thin but my breasts have to be F or FF and I know they're just going to get bigger even though my band size won't!!! I can't find bras!! They're either too big and unsupportive, or too small (very supportive) and extremely painful because they dig in! Anyone know of a place that carries bras for smaller women with HUGE boobs? Preferably a place that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...

alinker

Asked by alinker at 12:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you want good bras you have to spend $$. Try Fredricks of Hollywood, they are a little racy but good quality and have good sizes for your type, also try Bali at JC Penny.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• You have to go to a real bra shop; the kind where an ancient woman looks at your and finds the perfect bra. They are not cheap, but you will have the best fit ever. If you are in the Chicago-metro area, try Schwartz's in Skokie

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2010