I feel so depressed and down. ( moms of 2 or more babies.)

I just found out I am pregnant with our 2nd baby and I am seriously doubting my self. I dont know if I can do this. I also am not all to happy yet because I have miscarried 3 times in the past.
I just dont want to get excited then lose the baby.

Is this all normal? Will I feel better? Should I ask my dr if can stay on my anti depressants?
Please I am just so nervous and scared all at the same time. It def doesnt feel like last time.
Please any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Aw, hun, i'm sorry your feeling this way. Try to find the joy in your little on you have now, and the soon to be new addition to your family. Find the joy in life, and all that is good in it and try to focus on it and not what gets you down.
    NO mother is perfect, so if you doubt that you'll be capable of taking care of these little ones, don't. You've got it in you.
    Definitely talk to your doctor about what your feeling. Don't internalize it and keep it from other's knowing.
    I can understand your fear of losing another little one....maybe by relating with other mother's that have had miscarriages you can find some inspiration to encourage and comfort those who are also going through what you have had to go through...?
    Huge hugs...and hang in there! xoxoxo
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Aww, you sweet thing! Talk to your friends and DH about your feelings. It'll work itself out.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Thanks ladies!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I don't think you can take anit-depressants during pregnancy. But I would talk to my doctor and husband about this.... I kinda go through this with my pregnancies for a short while. Perhaps (HOPEFULLY) it's just the ups and downs of hormones?

Just remember, this is certainly a TEMPORARY feeling! It is okay to feel joy with this pregnancy!!!! I am sooo sorry you have suffered miscarriages...it is such a cruel occurrence.

Hang in there! :)
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I would be on the phone with your doctor about how you are feeling first thing Monday morning how you are feeling is VERY NORMAL just keep your head held high and call on Monday GL and I know how you are feeling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Wishing you luck mama! You can do it :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• im 20 and i have 2 kids 1o months and 2o months and im almost 5 months pregnant now i know how you feel but after the second 1 it was so much easier as soon as my last 1 could get on the ground andstuff they started to play so for the past 5 - 6 months i am only needed to feed and change diapers its alot easier after u have it you will be fine and it never hurts to ask your doctor anything!!!
    ekco3

Answer by ekco3 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 30, 2010