Can you really feel if your baby is moving to a head down position because...

I just cursed really loud, he moved very rough and it hurt like crazy. i almost dropped my laptop on the floor. Actually DH's. Just wondering if us mommies can feel the baby move to a head down position? im 31 weeks if that means anything. thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you can feel the baby move into a head down position though you might not actually be able to tell what position the baby is moving in to.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 1:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I knew when my DD moved cause i noticed that i drpped and that she changed postion in a big way i could beathe much easier and she was blocking a lung or something :~)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• my dd never went head down, just breech (emergency C) and no, I didn't have a feeling of her turning since I was 19 wks! All I knew, she was in my lungs (her foot and head was) and it was HORRIBLE that way!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2010