Don't you hate while watching television you have the volume set to your likings then when a commercial comes on the volume is blarring...Do you go through this?

So you try to adjust it and when your show that you were watching you have to reset it again then another commercial comes on and you have to adjust it again....Just venting thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I did, but not anymore... I have a solution...Mute Button! I love mine, I use it all the time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:42 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• ugh, yes. so annoying.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 1:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• HATE IT. happens to me all the time :(
    and half the time it startles the little one awake, which ticks me off even more,
    because a sleep deprived baby is a fussy baby! haha
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 1:49 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• No i don't go threw that ...because i don't watch TV.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:52 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• **through
    outstandingLove

• Yes and I HATE IT!!! But I heard there is actual legislation to ban the purposeful excessive increase in volume during commercials. But I also do alot of recording on my DVR so I can fast forward through them.....

BLECH!! It sucks though....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:14 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I put the TV on mute when that happens while the commercial is on but yes that is a bother to me also.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• YES i fricking hate that Luckily my tv has 1/2 mute it turns it down hald the volume when u press the mute button so its enough to hear it but not enough to be blaring!
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 3:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• How annoying i would use the mute, if my remote worked properly something else i need to get
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 4:31 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes I HATE that it is incredibly annoying. It scares the heck out of my sometimes. Apparently it is an advertising thing and they are just now making televisions with volume meters in them that will keep the volume from going up and down like that.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2010