how early does morning sickness start?

i'm only 5 or 6 weeks and i feel like poo. anytime i drink soda my tummy hurts and when i eat my tummy hurts. i never had morning sickness with my others . when can it start

lizmiller3

Asked by lizmiller3 at 2:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• mine started the second the pink plus line appeared on the stick! I couldn't keep anything down until I actually saw her on the 11 wk ultra sound! it sux! I was only 4 weeks along too! Ginger, keeping my stomach full, crackers in the morning.... nothing helped! I lost 10 lbs the first 3 mos and it FINALLY went away! GL!!! I hope it goes away quickly or you can find something that helps!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 2:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I always get it at 6 weeks
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 2:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• with my first at 3 weeks I tested because of it, and my second 7 weeks.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I think mine started at 6 weeks and went away when I was 14 weeks. I only puked 3 times after eating ground beef/turkey. Cherry pepsi and multigrain cheerios helped settle my stomach a little bit. None of that other crap worked.
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Mine started at six weeks. I never puked but I was extremely nausous alllll the time. Then only thing that helped me was Best Choice brand lemon lime soda. If you can find it in your area, try it. It works and tastes much better that Sprite or 7Up IMO. Feel better!
    sadiesmom87

Answer by sadiesmom87 at 5:03 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Mine started at about 6 weeeks and thats when i knew my eggo was prego!. Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• fairly early along with evening headaches, i felt nauseous in the evenings to, and even then had cravings for cheese and onion crisps, and mouth tasted like metal
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 5:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I had it starting about 3 weeks after getting pregnant and I was 15 days late with AF and I was puking my brains out from a migraine. I had no idea I was pregnant.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:54 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Mine started at 5 weeks.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 8:07 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• 6 weeks for me....and Soda always made it way worse!! then when I got to 18weeks all was better and Now I crave soda...funny how that works huh=)
    Mamaof2boys1802

Answer by Mamaof2boys1802 at 9:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2010