My daughter in law and son are going to have twin girls in a few weeks.. So any one have any twins.. Just let me know how to handle them I am so excided..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You would handle them like any other newborn. Carefully. Enjoy! I hope the delivery goes smoothly. It is a blast having twins! Twice the hugs and love!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I AM a twin. Does that count? Please dont dress them the same except different colors past age 6. As they get older please remember that even if they are identical they are seperate people. Me and my twin are completely different in ALL regards. We resented getting the same gifts but in different colors all the time. We didnt like having to open our gifts at the same time because they were the same. We each hated that the other HAD to participate in whatever activity the other did even if the one didnt like it. i.e. violin or guitar lessons, baseball, swimming, art. You get to have 2 Grandkids at once!!! Lucky you! Enjoy them! Remember they are seperate people. I'm right handed my twin is left handed. Expect things like that with twins though.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I have twins and they are so wonderful. It is the same as handling one baby, just hold them and love them. One at a time though :).
    Lisa
    www.bumpfashion.com
    bumpfashion

Answer by bumpfashion at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2008