If you had to choose...........love or your career? Which?

Please, do not give me some crap like "it would depend, blah blah blah". No matter how much people attempt to convince themselves otherwise, EVERYTHING truly is black and white. If you are unable to answer one or the other than I do not wish to hear what you have to say, so keep it to your ignorant self.

truthteller0722

Asked by truthteller0722 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• career
    Starfire73

Answer by Starfire73 at 3:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Love
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Love. But geez louise, ignorant is a harsh word considering the question..maybe indecisive.
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Love, and I don't think it was very nice of u to add the ignorant part, JMO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• interesting! Thank you ladies :34 and :38 for your candor, I actually expected a whole lot of bashing the way I worded the body of my question. I truly appreciate your honest answers, and you did not even answer anonymously (which really irks me and I do not even read anonymous answers to my questions usually because I have little to no respect for cowards!).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:44 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Frankly :39 and :43, I do not care what you think about my choice of words nor did I ask for your opinion of them. I stated my question quite clearly at the top, I wish only for the answer to that question.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 3:48 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Is it that time of the month? Cause you are confrontational for no reason. LMAO to get so worked up over something dumb...maybe you should get a dictionary and evaluate yourself. You opened yourself up to my opinion when you posted the damn thing.
    Tkelly3

Answer by Tkelly3 at 3:53 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Career.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 4:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I agree with Tkelly , if your going to post a question, we are going to give you our opinions on it, so if u don't like what we have to say quite frankly, my dear, u shouldn't post the question, or perhaps find yourself a different site to post it on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• what is career?? what the hell is love????( i love my children and family)
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 5:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2010