Having twins??

Ok I feel like I am showing way more than I did with my DD, I am 17 weeks and to me I look well over 20 weeks. Could it be twins I have had an U/S at 12 weeks, and there was only one but could one have been hiding? Or is this normal to feel and look bigger in later pregnancies?

truealaskanmom

Asked by truealaskanmom at 4:08 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I heard you show More with your Second since you were already stretched once. Lol. but it maybe be twins. i think they would have seeen it though.
    EthansMommy1120

Answer by EthansMommy1120 at 5:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I just feel so big so early my skin is tight and I had a lot of extra after the first and having a c section left extra skin
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I had twins and didn't show any earlier or bigger than the average pregnancy, so I don't think it's a great indicator. Likely it's just because it's your second :)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 6:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Most women show more and earlier with each pregnancy. I have a friend who, by her third, could only wear xxl shirts and sweats because she showed so early, and the baby was pretty big anyway. We were all sure she was farther along than the dr said, she was so large.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 1:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2010