Does anyone know of a good rental car??

Well, as i was saying before we are going to vacation to southern california. With me, my husband, one year old son, brother in law, sister in law and also there 14 month old daughter... So basically need a good vehicle for rental for a week that's good on gas since we're driving to cali from arizona. Convience to get in and out of and can fit 2 car sits and 6 people comfortablely.. I know i'm asking alot but need help on this.. THANKS!!

connorsmom2009

Asked by connorsmom2009 at 4:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Travel

• I would say a toyota of some kind or a minivan suv type vehicle a crossover maybe a that is a lot of people and carseats so I would call around and get different models and look up what they have. PT cruisers are actually spacious.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 5:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Uhm Pt Cruisers don't seat 6 people. I would say you need to get a mini-van. I would NOT recommend a Toyota Sienna. We rented one to drive from Alabama to Tennessee and we could not WAIT to get back into our Oldsmobile Silhouette mini-van (we had left it in Alabama with my parents because they needed it).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I would recommend a Suburban. You have plenty of luggage space and plenty of seating room. Suburbans get not quite the same mpg as mini-vans but pretty close AND they have more luggage space then mini-vans.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2010