Has anyone ever tried any of the makeup sold on tv, I think one is sheer coverage, and there is one called bare minerals?

If so, which ones did you try? Did they work well for you? I keep seeing those ads on tv and have been wanting to try them. Thank you for your input.

tree1997

Asked by tree1997 at 4:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried both and they both work great they make you look airbrushed and flawless it is really nice and lightweight and you don't get breakouts with them, I just can't afford to keep up with it.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Love bare minerals. The above poster is correct with what she said about it. Definately worth the money if you can swing it. They sell it on QVC too and do easy pay on stuff.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 8:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bare Minerals!! QVC has a bunch of specials on it today!
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 8:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I tried Bare Minerals and then my mother got me some Origins from Macy's. I saw a huge difference. I much preter Origins.
    PurlWise

Answer by PurlWise at 9:00 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• LOVE bare minerals, but the auto ship is a rip off. Those tiny containers they send you every month are much more expensive than buying the larger container thru sephora or ulta. In my experiance, Sephora has the BEST starter kit out there. ITs $60 but basically you are buying the brushes (which you need to get optimal results) and getting hte makeup for free. It will last you for about 2-3 months and then you will need more foundation. At that time order just the foundation thru Sephora or Ulta for about $26 and it will last you about 5-6 months. You would be hard pressed to get 5-6 months out of $26 worth of drug store makeup. =P The mineral veil lasts even longer. I only buy one about 1x per year.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 11:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Love Bare Minerals. I got mine from Ulta, and adore it.
    FuzzybugsMommy

Answer by FuzzybugsMommy at 8:38 PM on Feb. 4, 2010