My OB told me that it will be harder for me to conceive because I have hormonal imbalance? Is that true?

sheyeeeh

Asked by sheyeeeh at 6:06 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes regular hormones keep your cycle on track so irregular means that your cycle will be harder to predict, they can give you hormones to help balance you out so that it isn't irregular.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 6:59 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• it is harder but not impossible. I got pregnant with the last one when i had a hormonal imbalance.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 8:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Your doctor has had a lot of training to know about these things....If you don't trust your doctor, find one you do trust.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Yes it will be harder to get pregnant if you have a hormonal imbalance.
    Anonymous

• Yes, if anything is off with your hormones it will be harder to get pregnant. BUT your doctor should ALSO be telling you how to correct or treat your hormonal imbalance so that you will balance out and hopefully get pregnant easier.
    Gooberzilla

Answer by Gooberzilla at 5:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2010