Can You Help? I need to make money NOW !!!

Sorry, don't mean to dump on here, but I'm in need of some help. Their foreclosing on my home April 6th, I'm a single Mom of 2 teen girls. I lost my job 2 years ago, started my own business selling mobile homes. Real estate stopped . Unemployment is out. I don't even have a dollar. I will be homeless soon. I'm so scared. I joined this site in 2008 but have just read posts. I just woke out of a sound sleep and thought, maybe someone on this site can help me. I'm hard working and someday I can repay your kindness. Thanks for reading.

piccbarb

Asked by piccbarb at 6:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• I wish I could help out with a job. I am in a simular situation. Need to get a job. Can not find one to hire me to save my life. Do you have family to fall back on. Have you went to the PA office. Good luck:)

Answer by louise2 at 6:33 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• i have a website,if you do it diligently you can make 20-40 bucks a day, not much, but its something. i average 10 bucks a day or so. im sorry ur inthat position! GOOD LUCK!!!

http://simplegpt.com/members/register.php?ref=shortycmlb
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 6:36 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Contact local social services agencies and houses of worship. Good luck to you and your family

Answer by rkoloms at 11:47 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Work from Home. Earn Rs.2,000 daily. No Investment. Part Time Jobs.

Wanted Online Internet job workers. Job is only through Internet. Work from home part time jobs. You can earn Rs.750-2000/- daily. These are genuine Data entry jobs & Internet jobs. No Investment required. Only serious enquires please. For more details visit http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.php?id= 2638893
    amalajj

Answer by amalajj at 3:03 AM on Feb. 2, 2010

• Want to make an extra $1-$5k/ month. What if I told you you could make $20K/ per month? People are already doing it and this company just joined forces with well known marketing guru. So the money can only get better.

This company has grown 349% since OCT 2009 and is with this new partnership it can only get better.

I am involved in this awesome company. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know

www.jointnt.com/nicolemuschett
    www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 6, 2010

• I fill out forms, do surveys, and free offers. I make around $400-$500 a month.

http://www.cashcrate.com/2271036
    bellasmom32808

Answer by bellasmom32808 at 9:30 AM on Sep. 2, 2010