Do they HONESTLY think we wear thigh highs with the lace and satin nighties because they're COMFORTABLE?

Apparently, gift wrapping the poosy isn't enough of a clue. I think I'll just wake him up by sitting on his face from now on...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You'd be shocked but your man would probably be more turned on if you had on one of his oversized shirts ( or sports jersey), tousled hair and socks! Men love themselves so they love it when a woman wears their stuff!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• LMFAO OMG....that would be a good hint....

Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• How about saying "You wanna? It's a commercial!"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I usually just ask my DH if he want to have sex. Why get all dressed up like a hooker?

Answer by louise2 at 8:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Because dressing up like a hooker is FUN! Sheesh, maybe you should try it some time. Spice things up a bit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• lmao i know what u mean. i have long stopped wasting money on lingerie lol i am lucky if mine is awake long enough to give me any at all, oh and he refuses to wake up in the middle of the night for sex. he just doesnt want to do anything unless i do him first
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I have a little red dress that has make a baby written all over it. okay actually it's just red but it is responsible for two pregnancies and I agree it's fub to drees up or in this case down. =D You might want to consider a different sort of wake up call. It would work better than the clothes, men are so basic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• I don't even try to initiate it anymore- the few times I tried I endd up feeling rediculous and stupid and somehow it rarely seemed to work so I don't bother
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:37 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• My DH told me the other day he misses the whole dressing up for it thing...I was like ya well we have 18 month old TWINS Mr Fertility so you're just gonna hafta wait till they move out! LOL
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• oh, i loved dressing up! it was the best part of my getting ready! it made me feel so girly...and i still wear thigh-highs when i need hosiery...they are much more comfortable than pantyhose.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2010