So Pelosi's lie has been proven by facts....why would you support her?

Information is coming out that Nancy had the power to stop some of the CI@'s top missions. She went toe to toe with Rice pertaining to the mission of the CI@ providing funding to the opposition of the terrorist. Her lies about waterboarding are all coming out but yet, the left still support her. Why?

pvtjokerus

Asked by pvtjokerus at 8:41 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Pvt, I am going to have to ask you for more specifics. "Information is coming out" is not a valid source! Not that I love Pelosi, though.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 8:58 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• They dont call them blind sheep for nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Simple, Pelosi made the bad mistake of claiming something was beyond her control after already exercising that control (proving it wasn't beyond her control) 5 years earlier:

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,995255,00.html

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Stacy, I saw a couple of articles in the news about this yesterday. It sounds pretty damning. I'll try to find the links.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:01 AM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Stacy....look up "breaking news" and you should find it. Also, the liberal Washington Post has an article on it. There is also a book being written on it that is about to hit the newstand but I can't remember the title off the top of my head.
    Article | 01/29/2010

Pelosi's silent consent : She stopped one CIA operation. So why not waterboarding?...
    Marc A. Thiessen, A21 (Post)
    pvtjokerus

Answer by pvtjokerus at 12:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Do you mean the CIA? I have never heard of the CI@.....LOL....and who cares,anyway.
    Anonymous

• Pelosi is one big lie
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

Yet you take time to answer.  Must be a liberal, turning a blind eye to Pelosi.

Pelosi is one huge problem.  Of course she is lying, and will continue to lie.  Obama will be throwing her under the bus soon.  She is a liability.

Anonymous

• Stacy....look up "breaking news"
    ____________________
    lol, I guess I could try that! Busy working mom, lately.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• She not only lied about this, but also the other night during the SOTU address. How did she do that you ask since she did speak. Well, it was her reaction to certain statements made by PreBO. He said that he would work to end pork, earmarks, and back room deals. She jumped up and applauded as if this was something new she could get on board with. How about all of the pork, earmarks, and backroom deals she backed in the name of UHC and helping the American people? Just by agreeing like nothing had happened proved her, and PreBO, liars.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2010