Can you help me find a name?

I've been selling alot of my handmade items to friends and family for a while now, and they've finally convinced me to open an online boutique. I'll be creating things for babies, tots, and moms. I'm making everything from hairbows, clothings, backpacks for children, diaperbags and purses for moms, and much much more. Could you please help me find a name? And if you have any advice, that'd be great also! Thanks so much!

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 9:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• You want something that will easily be picked up by a search engine (definitely read up on SEO). What about Hand Made Baby...

Answer by rkoloms at 11:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2010

• Rkoloms is right...something that says what you do....also if you can put the word "A" in front. ; alphabetically, you will be first. And make sure you come up with a cute logo....and put it everywhere. Brand yourself.
    PSCreates

Answer by PSCreates at 3:33 AM on Feb. 20, 2010